The beginning of summer


   The New York trip is over, and I am finally home. For the next three month my plans are only to relax, have fun and visit the summer festivals around the Balkans. Oh yes, and of course to wear my designs, as I did in this post.
   In this post I am wearing the skirt from my latest collection, which you can check here. Also, I am wearing a mini shirt from Bershka, MK shoes and a backpack that I became obsessed this summer.
  Hope you like it, feel free to let me know what do you think in the comments.













Glasses: Tom Ford
Shirt: Bershka
Skirt: Aja (my design)
Shoes: Michael Kors
Bag: H&M
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Hej!! Super ti je blog! Oduševila sam se kad sam videla tvoj stil ;) I ja sam tako reći 'future fashion designer' :D Možeš mi reći koji fakultet ideš i gde? Jakooo me zanima :D
    ♥Kristina
    Poseti i moj modni blog ako želiš ;)
    http://vrgov.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala puno, drago mi je da ti se svidja. :)
      Studiram u Spaniju, fax se zove Marbella Design Academy.
      p.s. posjeticu ti blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Outfit je predivan! Odličan spoj naizgled nespojivih komada. :)

    http://theclassiclaura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!!
    I invite you to mine blog!!
    I hope for observation!
    www.thevogueboxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool outfit :)

    http://www.bisousnatasha.com/in-full-bloom/

    ReplyDelete

© Aja. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig